Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas pics

The turkey transe has started!
The Cowboys were playing


Griffin is sizing up the side dishes


Alyssa found a no no in Mimi's work room!


The girls are ready for roast beast!

my mom sent over some of the pics she took at both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I thought I'd share those now!

I got a beautiful new camera for Christmas and I haven't downloaded the 65 pictures i took Christmas morning yet HA HA but I will soon!


I hope everyone is recovering from the holiday. We have had beautiful cold weather. Freezing temps at night. Shane has all the sensitive plants covered outside. Since the cat wont' leave the tree alone we are going to go ahead and take it down today. I don't like to take down decorations this early but i figure if we do it this weekend it will leave next weekend open and relaxing (everyone goes back to school on the 5th) :-(

Take care and keep warm!

Susan

No comments: