Sunday, December 14, 2008

Alyssa Melissa Myra Marie is 18 Months old!







Wow! 18 months already! Alyssa is still a curly haired savage but she is a lot of fun! She is sick right now so she wasn't much in the mood for a photo shoot but I managed to get a few snot free pics of her this evening.

To say that Alyssa is wonderful is an understatement. All of my kids have been wonderful but with Alyssa I get the true blessing of seeing her with her big brother and sisters interacting every day. True that I get her to myself quite a bit but I learned long ago that Alyssa is everyone's baby...not just mine. That is not to say the other kids didn't love on each other as older sibling to younger, it's just that there is a bigger gap between the older kids and Alyssa and the relationship is different. Good, but different.

So on to accomplishments....Alyssa is walking, running, side stepping, moon walking (backwards). She is saying 40 something words now, 2 and 3 word sentences, sings, dances, mimics, eats like a horse, snuggles, blows kisses, gives kisses, comforts you when you are sad and her poop doesn't stink. Well, that last one may be an exaggeration but the rest is true!

So as I sit back knowing this is her 2nd Christmas and all the fun to come I must take a moment to say Happy 18 months to my Alyssa Melissa Myra Marie! I love you!


xoxoxooxox

No comments: