Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cassandra and the bike

Today was very eventful. we got all the Christmas decorations down. I'm bummed but I am glad that we have next weekend open to do whatever we want before the kids are back to school on the 5th.

Aside from being a productive day, Cassandra decided to ask her dad to take off her training wheels. Without batting an eye she just took off down the road and did great! I can't believe her balance! She is really excited that she is now not "the last remaining 3rd grader with training wheels" WHEW! now we have that going for us!

I will be sure to get some pics of her tomorrow and post them. She's tooooo excited!

xo

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Awww...must be nice to be able to ride a bike without snow boots and not have to plow through snow drifts, LOL! Someday bike season will come again here. Yay, Cassandra!

Joanna

my life said...

WAY TO GO Cassandra!!