Friday, June 24, 2022

Wow, time sure did fly!

 I have to be honest, I forget this blog even exists at times. So here we are, 2022. Let's see, the kids are now 22, 20, 18 and 15 years old. How did that happen? I don't even know. I blinked and all of a sudden, I've got 2 in college, 1 just graduated HS and one becoming a sophomore in HS. All is well, I can't complain because who would listen anyway ;) 

I don't know how many times we've moved since my last post because I forgot to look at the date of my last post. Anyway, we moved out of the "city" that wasn't the city when we moved there years ago. We have relocated to a small rural town where we are on 3 acres with a horse, 5 blm donkeys (that's bureau of land management for those who don't know) and 4 adopted pitbulls. One of our horses had to be put down a few months ago, she was 30+ years old and had started to decline rapidly. It was so sad but we gave her the best 4 years we could since getting her from a rescue. I had pet cows (Holstein steers) that I adopted from a dairy at 60 days old but OY VEY they got big and destructive and after many tries, they had to go. I do miss them and I'm sad they are gone but I do enjoy not having things destroyed. 









No comments: