Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pictures Galore!

Today we finally got some rain! It rained for almost 2 hours with lots of great lightning and thunder! This is our front walk ^
This is off the front porch^ The rain was just about to the sidewalk level


This is the rain pouring off our roof spouts

This is the Lake Leonard Backyard


This is the playset that was going to be assembled today :)

Good rain finally!


Alyssa and Shane as she coaxes him off the game for a bit


She's playing hard to get~something I've never learned to do :)

It pays off for her!


Alyssa making "funny faces"

"I surrender!"


She's got the giggles

Looks like someone got caught, doing what..I don't know!

2 comments:

teamkyte said...

I wish we had some of that rain!!! It did cool off to the 80's today! PS - I LOVE the last pic!

my life said...

yay!!RAIN!! Alyssa is adorable as always!!