Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Alyssa is hilarious

Well, this morning was packed with laughs!

I had to share this Alyssa-ism from this morning! Some of you may know we've called poop a 'butt nugget' since Alyssa was born. (Sorry, TMI). So Alyssa has taken a deep liking to her stuffed lion. She sleeps with him, carries him around. This morning she is sitting on the couch with her lion and she starts sniffing. I asked her if she was ok and she says ...

"smell nugget"

and I said "did you poop?"

and she says "no, lion poop. has butt nugget"

so i'm holding back the laughter and I said "well then we should go change him, right?" and she nods yes

reaches over and pretends to shove her DONNIE up the lion's butt.

she looks at me and says "fixed nugget momma. all fresh"

so I guess from now on I should do a butt plug rather than a clean up job!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO at Alyssa!

Shari

The Neally Family said...

Hilarious. She must crack you up all day!

my life said...

that story is the best!! She is gona come up with some doozie's when she's older, just wait and see!

fluffyslippers said...

she is nuts!