Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Trips part two

I will let the gorgeous pictures speak for themselves in Colorado. Suffice it to say, we were very taken with our trip there.  The whole family can't wait to go back in the fall!

 Alyssa on her hike at the top of Wolf Creek Pass
 Some gorgeous land in Pagosa Springs ;)
 Griffin and Alyssa made a good friend at the cabin, Michael the cat.
 Daddy and Lyssie Belle fishing.
 She was so ready to try out every trick she learned watching all the River Monster episodes! I think Jeremy Wade would have been proud ;)
 My goofy boys.
 Savannah had just informed Cassandra that "you are short and bossy but I love you!"
 My little fishergirl.
 Me and my cubby.
 Crazies.
 We had such a gorgeous spot to fish! Clouds and breeze and then sun and breeze. Sadly, no fish biting.
Me, boy and our favorite photobomber!

No comments: