Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Christmas!

December 1st and we're almost all decorated! We had a lovely Thanksgiving at my mom & dad's house. Dinner was delicious! My sister & Elijah brought a card game called "Munchkin." We played that with the kids after dinner, SO FUN! I have never really played that type of card game (like D&D but with humor) but it was really fun!  We went on a walk, played at the park and just enjoyed that post Thanksgiving bloated feeling.  

After dinner & festivities, we headed to Shane's brother's house for a little visit. We had a nice time seeing them and the kids ;) Friday morning we started the transformation to Christmas Central! Shane did an awesome job on the outside...I'm still working on the inside but  here are some pictures :)

 Dinner at Mimi's
 Mmmm, Turkey!

 Brittany and Elijah
 My honey bunny! 
 Gumpy
 Mimi said "Who wants gravy!?"

 Playing Munchkin with the crazies!
 Griffin and those crazy faces! I don't know where he gets it from...
 Game dispute
 YAY! Family ;)
 Brittany does not appreciate my kisses...
 XOXOXOOX
 Shane's start on the outside lights. He is my awesome Clark Griswold!
 Vintage room looking pretty sparkly...

 Entry hall

 potter's bench

 My new silver tree, Shane got it for me :) It makes me think of my Grandma a lot!

 My "new" antique window! I love it! 
 The entertainment center, all jazzed up.
 Family room!
Kitchen

Well, that's it so far. I have a few more things to finish up, I will post those pics soon! I hope you all enjoy your post Thanksgiving festivities!

No comments: