Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Eve

Believe it or not, I actually started a great post on Christmas Eve! I just never finished it, so here I am..starting over!

We had a really lovely Christmas Eve with Shane's brother & his family and our mother in law. She brought over mexican food and a wonderful candy cane brownie dessert!

We all opened presents and then stuffed ourselves while we shared stories about Shane's dad and how we missed him. I sure did miss Christmas Eve at their house, the fireplace, the dinner around that big dining room table...Mike running outside to shake the jingle bells in the dark for the kids.

So, before I completely turn into a puddle of emotion here...how about some pics? You can click them to see them bigger *giggle*

XO

 Xmas eve..before aunt/uncle/gma and cousins arrive!




 Christmas eve gifts...round ONE
 My babies and their cousins, Brandon & Allie

 My amazing sister in law, Julie
 Shane's sassy brother, Andy ;)
 Grandma!!
















 Our gift to the kids...Disney Infinity for their Wii

 Christmas eve night..Santa left a message! Looks like the reindeer liked the carrots (Or Santa?)
 Left to Right: Cassandra, Savannah, Griffin & Alyssa

Nice job on the kick ass antique vanity for Cassandra :) That Santa, he knows everyone!

No comments: