Monday, September 2, 2013

Random tidbits...

Random things....

  • If you are a woman/teenager/girl wearing a tank top that is a racer back..don't wear a regular bra. Please. Your bra straps hanging out look like complete shit. There, I said it. They make bras to go with those or wear one of those little stretchy bandeau bra thingies, they are great...trust me!
  • If you are wearing a tank top, spaghetti straps, strapless anything do not wear a t-shirt under it. I swear, this has got to be THE ugliest look. If your religion or your own modesty doesn't allow you to wear those mentioned garments...then don't wear them. They are not for you. Putting a hideous t shirt under them is ridiculous. It is the equivalent of men wearing socks with sandals. 
  • Bikinis and spandex are a privilege, not a right.
  • Pay attention to your children in stores, restaurants, etc. The dads are as guilty as the moms. When your little precious is running around, raising hell, screaming, crying, throwing a fit...do something. And before you jump on the bandwagon that precious may have some sort of issue such as autism or some other valid reason just stop. I know that. I work with kids, including kids with special needs. I never (truly) automatically assume that a kid is typical when they are acting up. I also know we've all been there. It's nap time, it's bed time, it's whatever time. I've BEEN THERE TOO! The difference is, when my kids were being class a BRATS I took them and left. I have left a grocery cart FULL at a grocery store because my 3 kids under 6 were being awful. I've left a restaurant and sat outside while the rest of the family finished so people could have peace. They don't learn how to behave if you don't teach them which includes imposing on your own precious plans to deal with what needs to be done! QUIT FINGER FUCKING YOUR PHONE and be involved with your kids!
Now is the point where some of you will sigh and say "how judgmental!" I guess there is a fine line between judgmental and just a plain old opinion. Perhaps my thoughts lie somewhere between ;)

Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

Tracibub said...

LOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!

fluffyslippers said...

Haha! I love you too Miss Bub!