Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bring on Fall :)

Well here we are, teetering on the cusp of birthday-palooza! Our birthday rush season starts in September with my dad & Griffin. We have no less than two birthdays a month to either host or attend for family through February. No joke!!!

My dad's birthday is tomorrow, we are celebrating today at Benihana's. That is a great place to have dinner with kiddos, their eyes are glued on the chef the whole time! I am pretty excited to get to dinner ;)

Griffin's birthday is September 24th. He will be 10. My little bub is getting so big! He is having a little party with a few friends and his family. He really wasn't set on a specific theme so we'll keep it low key ;) His best friend will stay for a sleepover. We leave for Disneyland 7 days later so I think he's saving up his fun requests for the trip! Smart boy!

We have been decorating and crafting for fall :) I have to say that Pinterest is a real pain in the ass! I keep seeing the cutest crafts and then I just have to try them out ;) My glitter pumpkin topiary is almost complete, I've been making faux mercury glass....next is a coffee filter wreath. I thought those sounded so lame but a friend made one and it turned out so pretty!! We'll see ;)

The kids are doing great, so happy to be almost done for fall break! I have been subbing a lot. By "a lot" I mean pretty much daily! I enjoy being busy and helpful but I am extra thankful for the upcoming break also ;) I'm also serving on the Teacher Appreciation committee at the QCMS, it's fun too!

 Not much else to report...I should dig out some pictures and post them ! Soon....

No comments: