Saturday, August 31, 2013

More Pictures :)

I can't stop myself!! Here are more pictures...

 Our beautiful newly painted & redecorated wall in the entry hall!
 The vintage living room is coming together! This is our 1940's sofa, antique end tables, the start of my mercury glass collection mixed in with our beginning fall decorations ;) We are going to add some vintage chairs, faux fireplace with mantel and a kick ass sideboard to divide the room from the dining room!!

 Shane bought these cool crows and mercury glass pumpkin for me!
 We have a solid start to our gallery wall up the stairs! We are going to add some shadow boxes, wreaths, etc so it's not all just pictures (but pictures are awesome!!!)

 The inspiration for this whole room idea was Shane's antique record player that we've hauled from house to house for the last 15 years! :)
 Shane and I have an ongoing debate over who loves who more. When I saw this sign at Hobby Lobby, I had to get it! I found a place of honor in our freshly painted formal dining room! 
 View from our Living Room to the dining room! We have grey, blue and now "Garden Wall" (aka taupe) in the Dining room. I love it!
 Closer up of the wall color :)
 Better late than  never!!! 1st Day of School, July 24, 2013. Alyssa is in 1st grade!
 Griffin is in 4th grade!
 Savannah is in 6th grade!
 Cassandra is in 8th grade!!
I asked for a nice group shot and this is what Griffin gave me. I love him for always being himself. I am irritated at the fact I will never have a "NORMAL" family picture! He's such a ham!!! 

No comments: