Sunday, November 11, 2012

October/November 2012

OMG! I can't believe how fast the time has flown! I think I last posted on September 2nd!!! We moved into our new home the week of September 24th. Things went very smoothly :) We are settled in, working on window treatments and decorating. Everything is coming together nicely. The kids are all happy in their new rooms and their new playroom.

Griffin's birthday was September 24th, he turned 9. He had a great birthday! We kept it a small family party and he had a great time. In October we had Savannah's 11th birthday on the 29th. She had a great time too! We were on Coronado Island for  week while Shane had a water conference to attend. The weather was gorgeous and we went to the beach two days. We went to Sea World on Shane's birthday (Nov. 2nd) and just had an amazing trip even though it was business first. We are home and ready for Cassandra's birthday on November 20th. She will be 13.

We are preparing for Thanksgiving and the holidays. I will be back to post pictures, I was just so behind here I wanted to get something put up asap! We had no internet from the time we moved in to about 2 weeks ago. THAT was interesting! You don't realize how dependent you are on it to correspond with the kids' schools and everyone around you until it's gone. It's back and I'll get those pictures posted soon!

Susan

No comments: