Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On the mend :) Finally!

Well after a rough road of sickies it appears as though we have turned a corner! Savannah went back to school Monday. Cassandra got knocked down with a 24 hour tummy bug with a high fever. She's better tonight!  Alyssa is good, sinus infection seems to be all gone. Griffin had a flare up but his isn't bad, he's on antibiotics and going strong. I went to the doctor and got stronger meds and steroids because I've been sick so long. We're all doing better and I keep telling myself that as sick as we were has got to buy us some good healthy karma for closer to Christmas, LOL!

We are gearing up for Cassandra's bday this weekend. Her friend party was to be a sleep over on Friday night but given all she's been through, we are moving it to the weeked after T-giving weekend. She seems fine with that :) We are still having her family party on Saturday! I have to make my T-giving shopping list and get caught up on a LOT of PTO stuff. I'm behind :(

Other than that, Shane has stayed healthy (big sigh of relief) and he has to leave for a work conference tomorrow. He comes back Friday.
The weather has been good...could be colder but at least it's not hotter ;) Gotta look at the bright side, right?

XO

No comments: