Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello November!

Happy Fall!!!
I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I know we did! We had Savannah's 10th bday party on Oct. 29th (her actual bday) and it was Halloween themed :) The kids had a great time doing crafts and painting pumpkins! My In-laws had a big Halloween party at their house complete with pumpkin carving, hay wagon rides and a little haunted house!

We had a nice weekend and great Halloween parties at school on Monday. Trick or Treating went great, my in-laws and my mom went with us while Shane handed out candy. Since Halloween is Bo's birthday, I took him with us to trick or treat. He was such a good puppy! He was nice to every kid and dog he saw.

Shane's birthday was Nov. 2nd. He had a nice at home party with family over. He got some great gifts, had a cookout and his traditional spice cake with cream cheese frosting, lol! AT least he's consistant ;)

Other than the birthday rush (Cassandra is 12 on Nov. 20th) we are gearing up for the holidays. We are cooking Thanksgiving at our house again this year. My mom, dad, sis and Elijah are coming over and so are my in laws! We are pretty excited to have such a full house this year ;) Shane is going to brine the turkeys since his test run of that went so well last year. I can't wait, I can already taste the candied yams...

We (the kids and I) have been sick for about three weeks now. I finally got to the doctor yesterday and we got some antibiotics. I guess I shouldn't wait so long next time but there isn't much incentive to go in early when all you hear is "it's allergies" or "it's viral" but all that turned into sinus infections, upper respitory infections and ear infections. :( Not a fun way to spend the last few weeks! Now I know we are on the mend and I hope and pray that being sick now may exempt us for later, LMAO!

I am anxious for Christmas shopping and decorating. I want to have my mom, sister, sister in law, mother in law over to do some crafts and baking before the holidays. I'm really blessed that we all are close and get along so well. It gives some special memories when I can look back at the things we were able to do together. I wish my grandma could be here for all this, I think she'd love it.

Well perhaps I will close with a plethora of pictures for you all....

 alyssa's face paint from Fall Carnival at school! Thank you Aunt Julie for getting it for her!
 Savannahs Bday party crafts!

 Mom, Diane, Nancy and Papa at Savannah's bday
 Finished craft!
 Friends from school!
 me and daddy
 mom and julie
 papa and alyssa
 PRESENTS
 her spider "mancake"
 halloween 2011
 trick or treating with grandma and papa
 my birthday Bo, 1 year old
 Mike and Nancy's halloween party 2011, Mom, Dad and Julie
 Dad, me and Julie
 Alyssa the cheetah
 scoopin pumpkin guts
 mom and nancy, the zombie bride
 daddy and his Lyssie with her pumpkin
 Me and my baby
 Happy 37th bday Shane
 The family (Julie was home sick, Alyssa refused picture and I'm holding the camera, LOL)
 me and my birthday boy
my big mook sleeping on the couch! <3

No comments: