Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Alyssa M.

Happy Birthday to my baby Alyssa :)

So many times you hear how fast life goes by or time flies. I never fully understood the validity to that statement until I had kids. Time has flown. Without a doubt, I feel that it's a blur most days. It seems like yesterday that we went to the hospital to have Alyssa but here we are, celebrating her 4th birthday. How is this possible?

Alyssa is quite a character. Did she have any other choice? Doubtful ;) I'm glad she is who she is even though, at times, she's hard to keep up with. I love that she has so much to tell, so much to contribute to our family. She keeps us laughing, keeps us on our toes without a doubt. She loves her sisters and brother deeply. They tolerate a lot. They play with her, put up with her crazy demands, snuggle and love her, treat her like a friend. I can't ask for any more than that. I only pray that it stays this way for them. I hope that they are as good to each other later in life as they are now.

Alyssa loves horses, dogs, dancing, music, World of Warcraft, Team Umizoomi, Max and Ruby, Bubble Guppies, talking to Kaden on the phone, her cousins, the movie Spirit, anything Disney, vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, buttered pasta, bacon and eggs, Monster High, swimming at Mimi's house, looking at old family pictures, riding Big Red, camping,  taking a bath (but not washing her hair), Disneyland, wearing PJs all day long, rubbing noses, playing hide and seek and having her friends over to play. She can quote movies as well as Savannah can. She's quick to tell you when you're cranky that Santa is watching. She's also quick to tell you when you compliment he that "I am who I am, God made me this way."

I love being able to be home with Alyssa. She's my shadow, my best friend most days. She listens to all my rambling. Most of the time I forget she's 4. She's quick to tell you she loves you or to pick you up when you're feeling blue. She knows just what to say and WHEN to say it too. I'm lucky to have her as my daughter :)

So happy birthday Alyssa Melissa Myra...thank you for 4 wonderful  years. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the world as you grow <3


Kids Meeting Alyssa for the first time
 1 week old :)
 1 Month old
 2 months old
 4 months old
 6 months old
 1 year
 18 months
 2 years old
 2nd birthday
 2.5, Xmas at Disneyland
 3rd birthday
 Today, 4 yrs old



No comments: