Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April

Hello!
We had such a great spring break! The kids have been back to school for 2 weeks now. We are doing fine, back into the swing of things and counting down to summer break! Approximately 52 days in case you are wondering :)

So a lot has gone on, I have some pics to load up. A few are from our day in Tombstone.









Next are just a few random kid pics :)


The next couple are from Alyssa's playdate with her BFF and BFF's lil sister :)


 Alyssa was dressed up as Hannah Montana, T was a ballerina and H was a cowgirl ;)
Take that peeps!

Next is a couple of shots of my first tattoo :) yes, i got a tattoo. I've wanted one for years now so Shane told me for my birthday he was getting me one. Now, poor man has offered to do this 2 years in a row and I chicken out. This year I did not! I found a great tattoo shop, loved my tattoo artist :) and can't wait to get another one! Yes, seriously! Shane got one too, pics will follow soon!

 The light was not great in the computer room but it's a Griffin. He's blue with purple, yellow, green and a bit of red.

No comments: