Monday, January 17, 2011

My birthday

I had a great birthday this year :) I usually exercise my right not "not" celebrate my birthday because by the time we GET to my birthday I am all celebrated out. However this year, I went with the flow and had a great time. The kids started back to school on Jan. 3rd. I hate when they have to go back :( Griffin wasn't in long ( a week) and was out sick. There is a nasty little bug going through his classroom. He was home with a high fever for 3 days and body aches, etc. The doc ordered blood work which we were never able to successfully get. They turned my baby boy into a pincushion for 2 days/3 appts and we gave up. Thankfully, by that time he was well, no longer symptomatic so the doc said we could skip the blood work!

Cassandra is in an after school cooking class two times a week. She loves it so far! Last week was their first class, they went over menu and rules/safety. Savannah joined the homework club for the quarter. She's pretty excited. She is still the Co-president for student council. They get to go to a Phoenix Suns game on Feb. 2nd. She is totally excited and asked her dad to go as a chaperone :) Alyssa is good, she is still sorta getting used to the kids being back at school. She was really thrown a loop when Griffin was home and so sick. She is excited to be having a playdate with her friend Tailynn this Friday!

The weather is warmer than I like for January but I am still hopeful that we'll turn back and be in the 60's for awhile longer :)

Well it's getting late so I think I'll scoot,

xo

No comments: