Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family :)

I do not know where January has gone. I swear I JUST did a blog entry on my birthday!

We have had a good month, keeping busy and out of trouble for the most part! I'm getting used to the new Weight Watchers program. They changed a lot of things and I guess what I miss the most is instantly knowing the points for most everything I eat. It's all new and I am back to looking everything up. It will take some getting used to. I joined Lifetime Fitness (Shane goes there too) and made it twice last week. I set out a goal for 2 x a week to start out with. I figure with the kids and PTO and life in general, 2 x a week is good!

We did a yard sale over the weekend, it went well and we cleared out a lot of clutter. I have some stuff left over that was worth too much to donate so I think I'll try the Ebay/Craigslist route and see where it gets me!

The kids are good, looking forward to Spring Break starting on March 14th. We get 2 weeks :) The weather has been warmer than I like (mid 70's) for January but I see the forecast has us back to the upper 50's to low 60's for a few days. I'll take it! Shane is good, keeping the water flowing at work ;) and all good at  home!

Our big news is we got two puppies. We set out to get the kids a puppy and ended up with one for me too. We got the kids a cute little 7 week old Queensland Heeler we named Lena. She is super cute! Very quiet so far. I got a Great Pyraneese we named Bo. He was born on Halloween and he's a big goof! I will post pics as soon as I can ;)

No comments: