Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas!

I can't believe I have not updated since Thanksgiving! My dear friend Kirsten told me today that she would look forward to Christmas pics after the holidays and I realized I better get in gear and get the pre-Christmas stuff on here!

So without further delay, here we go! We decorated the toyroom and the kids' bedrooms/bathrooms also but I didn't get pics of those yet ;)

 My snowman bathroom

 Cassandra made the gingerbread house!
 lights off
 lights on
 my grandma's blue snowmen :)
 my sweet honey climbed the ladder to hang the candy ornaments from the chandelier ;)
 this turned out well i think, i made the garland myself ;)


 the tree with gifts for everyone but kids because kids are nosey!
 top of the kitchen cabinets. my friend Liz made the reindeer candle holder
 more kitchen cabinets
 the reindeer table! complete with cinnamon pinecones
santa, snowmen and light up gingerbread house

No comments: