Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shane's Birthday Party

We had a really nice Saturday! I started out early making hashbrown casserole (Nancy's recipe) and peppermint flavored coffee. OMG! Yum ;) I baked Shane a spice cake with cream cheese icing and pumpkin bread for his bday party. Dee and I went to the Pussycat Boutique and I got to shop ;) I came home with 3 interesting tops, at least Shane liked them ;)

We took Dee to Phoenix to see some of the downtown area. We went to the memorial park and walked around, went to the Capitol building. Even though it was closed, there were good photo opportunities. We headed to the Mining Camp Restaurant for dinner. Shane's brother, wife, kids, my parents, Shane's parents all met us there. Dee loves that place so it worked out great!

Shane got some great birthday presents but I sadly admit, they are all XBOX games which means he won't be playing much World of Warcraft with me :( I'm trying NOT to have a complex about the fact that I start playing WOW finally and then everyone who did play (mom, dad, sister, elijah, andy, traci....shane) desert me! At least my dear friend Shari is still playing <3

Here we go with some pics....Happy 36th Birthday to my sweet sweet husband....

 Shane and Alyssa out front of the Mining Camp
 Alyssa and Brandon, hamming it up!
 Julie giving me a smile <3
 SO much food
 Birthday boy XOXOXOXO
 Brothers
 Mom, deep in thought apparently
 Mom, Dad, Mike
 Nancy and Griffin
 Savannah and Allison
 Savannah and Uncle Andy
 Best Friends
 Two of my most favorite people
 Holy hell...more games ;)
 Auntie and Elijah
 me and Julie <3 the peppermint coffee
 Civil War books!

 Shane, Dee and the kids in Phoenix

 Kids and the petrified wood outside the Capitol building
 One of the plaques on the K9 Police Memorial
 Native American Code Talkers Memorial
Pioneer women memorial

No comments: