Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gall Bladder Surgery :(

Well this isn't the way I planned to kick off my September. I'll keep this brief because I just got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Shane took me to the ER on Friday and I was admitted for my Gall Bladder and gall stones in my bile ducts. Thankfully they were able to do the surgery by scope and the ducts were taken care of by a tube down my throat. Even better was the doc who suggested that they do both procedures while i was under rather than doing them separately. You gotta love a doc who thinks :) plus he gave me good drugs LOL

so that is all I have to say for now...I will be back later with other details!

xo

1 comment:

Blooming Mama said...

Oh Susan! I am so sorry you had to go through that! At least you got to sleep through it! I hope you feel better soon! Make sure you get lots of rest!