Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Shoes, Griffin Pics and Back to school update

I can't believe that tomorrow (Wednesday, July 28th) is the first day of school already. It goes so fast and yes, I realize I say that every year but it's true! Last night was the elementary school "Meet the teacher night" and PTO worked a booth for most of it and then we went to see Savannah and Griffin's teachers. Griffin was lucky enough that his teacher from kinder (Ms. C) got bumped up to 1st grade and he has her again! She is amazing and I just adore her (as does he!) Savannah got very lucky too, her teacher Ms. M is super enthusiastic and very good with the kids. I feel like this will be a good fit for Savannah. Although I miss having Mr. J and Mr. K as teachers this year, I do get to see them a lot because of PTO. Cassandra's Middle School (5th grade) meet the teacher night is tonight and I also volunteered to work 30 min of their Ice Cream Social event. I know what some of you are thinking....PTO president at QCE, slinging ice cream for PTO at the MS. Don't get any funny ideas, I'm just helping out where I can :P

So the kids got new shoes (even the one who doesn't GO to school yet!) so I have some pics. Only Savannah didn't get her pic done as she was busy but I'll get hers in for the 1st day of school blog entry!

Miss Alyssa's Stylin' "Sporty Shorties" By Skechers


She does love her some shoes!


Cassandra's very cool eko reds by skechers too :)


Cassandra's Super cool "I love werewolves" shirt from Justice. Sadly this shirt did not come in my size


Griffin picked these leather skechers. Very different than all his other shoes before. He insisted on laces. We'll have to get busy teaching him to tie his shoes!

Sportin' some new school clothes :)

So I'll be sure to have extras of Savannah for tomorrow since she opted out of this photo session :)
xo

2 comments:

Tracibub said...

Gosh! Everyone looks so darn grown up!!!!! TELL THEM TO STOP IT!

my life said...

I didn't know ecko's were by Skechers?
Love everyone's picks and can't wait to see 1st day ones