Sunday, July 4, 2010

Alyssa's 3rd birthday party!

holy cow am I this behind? I think it's because I update Facebook and so I feel like I've done these pictures before! Yikes,

So here is Alyssa's 3rd Birthday party pics!




The kid party table!

Much to Daddy's thrill...it was an Ariel themed party ;)
Yes, I did indeed find Alyssa confetti :) and yes, i made sure every piece of confetti was turned the right way to say Alyssa 

Food!



Papa and the kids playing


two of my bestest friends ever, Mom and Julie
Diane (Nancy's sister), Nancy, Elijah, Brittany and Dad

Alyssa won the "pin the tiara on Ariel" game!


Alyssa, my niece Allison, Cassandra, Savannah, nephew Brandon and Griffin
Presents!

mmmmmmmmm 

The birthday girl! Alyssa Melissa Myra Leonard!

2 comments:

my life said...

great party pictures! love the last one of Ms. Alyssa.the balloons & confetti are super cool

zerry ht said...

Aww! The last picture is the best picture of this post! And I must say the house is really beautiful! I have also planned a birthday party for my niece and shortlisted some of the New York Event Venues for that. It’s her 1st birthday so a lot of people are going to come.