Saturday, February 13, 2010

Update!

Hello!

Wow, is it the 13th already? Time is flying!

We've been keeping busy around here with all sorts of things. The kids are good. Sadly, we finally got sick LOL. I guess I knew it would happen since it had been so long! Savannah started with a sore throat back at the end of January. We went to the doc and were tested for Strep and it was negative. She missed a week of school for the throat and no voice. She went back to school this week but kept telling me how bad her throat still felt. We went back and they put her on an antibiotic because she was still pretty red! Griffin ended up getting an ear infection (first one in almost 4 years) and is on antibiotics too! Alyssa has a little head cold going on. Cassandra, for now, is still clear! But even with the sickies, nobody is slowing down...they have kept right on truckin'!

This week was busy with PTO. Angela (treasurer), Amy (secretary) and I went out all day on Tuesday to get donations and money for our Spring Fling. We did pretty well! Businesses were very generous! We had lunch together and then went to get the kids. Friday was full of Valentine parties for the kids and our first school dance. Amy and I blew up 200 balloons w/ the helium tank. Amy's dentist donated 800 pink and red balloons but we only used the 200, we saved some for next year ;) Alyssa and I were at school from 8-3 and then I went back at 4:30 to help set up for the dance. Shane brought the kids at 5:45 for the dance. We had a big turnout! It was a lot of fun and the kids all danced a lot.

My sister's bday was the 10th and we're going out to eat on Sunday to celebrate. Today I have to go take Cassandra shopping for a gift for her friend's party today. They are taking the kids to the movie Percy Jackson, she is very excited. Other than that, I hope to not do much at all today. The last few days have been very busy and very long!

Shane has Monday off as do the kids. We are going to downtown Phoenix to the USS Arizona exhibit and see the sights downtown. The kids are pretty excited!

That's about it (or what I can remember anyway!) I hope everyone is doing well and have a great Valentine's Day weekend!

No comments: