Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24th

Hello!
I can't believe how time flies in between  posts on here! All is well here with us. The kids are good. Griffin had an ear infection and Savannah had a sore throat for awhile but overall,  nothing serious. Shane has the ickies right now but again, doesn't seem to be serious!

The kids are desperate for spring break. For whatever reason, getting up in the morning is a challenge again. Well, mainly a challenge for one child with the initials CML but I'm not pointing any fingers :P Aside from getting up in the morning, school is going well. Cassandra's class is in the deep throws of fractions. Adding them, subtracting, multiplying...it's a walk down memory lane that I could do without so I let Shane help with her homework! HA! Savannah is great, her class is doing telling time the old fashioned way ;) Griffin is working on more sight words, fractions (Kindergarten style) and charts/graphs. Alyssa is the PTO queen with me. She is known throughout the school because we are there a lot! She is still talking up a storm, physically doing a lot more as far as climbing, dancing, knowing left/right, etc. One of the other gals in PTO w/ me has a little girl getting ready to turn 4 and she plays so nice with Alyssa. It's like mini-play-dates when we get together at school!

I'm down another pants size so that is 5 sizes since August. Only 3 more sizes to go ;) PTO is going well, we have our big spring fling in March (6th) and that has been very time consuming but in manageable spurts. Thankfully, the other two PTO ladies are so helpful and focused. I hope we have a good turn out! Shane got me playing World of Warcraft (WOW) and now I am totally hooked. I don't remember if I have told this or not...so I apologize if it's a repeat. I have been playing every single day. I joined the Guild Shane belongs too and they have some hilarious people in it who jump to help me with quests and such. My dad is now playing again and SO IS MOM! I've sucked everyone into the vortex with me it seems ;P but I love it! There, I admitted it!

Shane is good, despite his lil cold right now. Work is keeping him busy down at the Capitol. He's in Phoenix more than he's at the office for the next couple of months but he likes it.

My mom's birthday is tomorrow! We're going out for pizza and she is having cherry pie rather than cake. It won't be hard for me to turn that down for dessert :P I detest cherry pie! LOL My dad got a new Harley! I'll post pics as soon as I get a ride on it.

That's it for us, I hope all of you are doing great!
XOXOOXO

1 comment:

my life said...

Holy Hell! 5 pant sizes?! That is fantastic & you are such an inspiration.. Im following you to skinny..LOL