Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving, Cassandra's Skateboard, Deocrations


our table


the big kids' table

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

These two fell asleep on my bed before dinner, watching Barbie :)

Cassandra's first attempts on her new skateboard

Mimi giving her a hand

the big sideboard table


in the formal dining room


The pinecone table


Santas and Santa bears in the tv cabinet

These are in our tv cabinet


Some of the snowmen in the bathroom

I know it's terribly out of order on the blog right now but I got behind! Here are our Thanksgiving pics (although there are very few) and then Cassandra got a skateboard from Mimi and Gumpy for her bday. She loves it even though she's pretty timid on it for now. I took some pics of our Christmas decorations in the house. I didn't take them all (I know you are thanking  me profusely!) and I need to snap some outside shots because Shane outdid himself this year!

3 comments:

teamkyte said...

You look great Susan!!!! The house looks wonderful too! I love the pic of them sleeping!

The Neally Family said...

I love all the decorations. You did a nice job. The turkey looked really good. Cassandra looks awesome trying out her new skateboard. Very nice.

fluffyslippers said...

thanks everyone!