Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Disneyland Christmas Part One



To the side of the front gates, the train station looked gorgeous! The lights were unbelievable, the Mickey head out front was made out of poinsettias in different colors.

The Christmas tree was breathtaking! The ornaments were HUGE!



Main Street never looked better!


The wreaths were gorgeous and very sparkly!

Cousins! L to R: Griffin, Alyssa, Savannah, Brandon (my nephew), Cassandra and Allison (my niece)


The castle during the day...at night it looked like beautiful blue ice was all over it






Shane and Griffin in front of the castle

Some good kids with the "Bad" guys



Our Princess Lunch at Ariel's Grotto was a huge hit!







I made my sister Brittany get in this picture since Sleeping Beauty was her favorite princess when she was little. Or, as Brittany used to call her "Seeping Booty"


My Sis


Some monsters escaped from the Monsters Inc ride!


More!






The Jack Skellington doll in the coffin was the favorite gift for all my big kids!

cousins at lunch. Griffin got a set of the keys from Pirates of the Caribbean





Alyssa is lovin' her new Minnie Mouse phone!



Griffin and Nancy on the new Toy Story ride!


Griffin and Nancy sportin' their cool 3D glasses!

Savannah was my partner on the ride :)


Cassandra outside of Soarin' Over California


Savannah and her "Sally" doll from The Nightmare before Christmas



Alyssa outside Soarin' Over California


Cassandra and Brandon chillin' while waiting


Savannah and Alyssa

Brandon borrowed Cassandra's Jack -N- Sally hat :)


Sisters!


We had an amazing Christmas vacation! We arrived at Disneyland on the 23rd. We had our family, my parents, sister, Shane's dad, stepmom, Shane's brother, wife and kids with us! The decorations at Disney for the holidays are as outstanding as you would imagine. I wish I could hire a Disney person to come decorate my home for holidays!

We had some wonderful meals together at the Grand Californian Hotel and at the Ariel's Grotto princess lunch. Griffin was very brave this year and rode (for the first time) Indiana Jones, Splash Mtn, Soarin' Over California. Cassandra convinced her dad and her Papa (Shane's dad) to ride California Screamin' ( a 'coaster that goes upside down) as well as Splash Mtn and Space Mtn. We also rode our old favorites, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion (all decked out in the Nightmare Before Christmas style), Winnie the Pooh, Buzz AStro Blasters, Nemo, Monsters Inc, Muppets 3D Show, Toy Story, Peter Pan, Rockets, Snow White and some I have forgotten!

All the kids (and grown up kids) did great and had a blast. We were very lucky to get to be together on the trip :)

3 comments:

my life said...

oh. I sooo can't wait until Feb! The decorations looked fabulous..

fluffyslippers said...

i can't wait to hear about your trip in feb too! i will live vicariously thru you in disneyWORLD!

izza said...

That's an incredible Disney experience! There's no place like Disney. It's all fun there and everything is beautiful. I Have to experience it myself this Christmas with my kiddos too. Airport Stroller Rental