Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shane's Birthday


Here is my dad (left), my sister and shane's dad (right) hovering over the food :)


Savannah, Andy, Nancy and Griffin nibblin before the burgers and dogs


Savannah letting me know she really doesn't want her picture taken


Cassandra playing hostess to Alyssa and my nephew, Brandon


cool, FIRE!


One of those moments where Shane's abundance of hot air comes in handy!


Me, waving a large knife


Shane cutting his cake (spice cake btw)

Papa is wowing the kids with his ghostly tales in the toyroom :)

Well at Shane's request, we had a very low key birthday get together for him. He wanted burgers, hot dogs, beans, veggies and spice cake. He got just that :) He had a wonderful time doing not a whole lot. My mom, dad and sis came. Shane's dad and stepmom came as did his brother, sister in law and our niece and nephew. He watched some of the ASU game which I'm told was disappointing and enjoyed the company.

I still think we should have played musical chairs.

Happy Birthday Shane

3 comments:

my life said...

seriously.. that's you with the knife?? i wouldnt have known!! your hair is short and you are looking good!! I demand a better Susan picture

fluffyslippers said...

LMAO kristy you are too funny :)i will try to get some poor fool to take my picture soon just for you babe :)

my life said...

thank you my love