Friday, October 16, 2009

Clothes shopping

Alyssa is super proud of her new clothes!
she loves to show them off!

another new outfit and the jacket hanging on the crib is a gift from my aussie friend Dee


Savannah picked out this outfit for Alyssa

cute jammies!

Griffin and a new outfit

Race car outfit :)

Griffin being...Griffin. He insisted I take pics of him in a plain black shirt. And, FYI, he's naked from the waist down.

New cool motorcycle shirt...still pantsless

Cassandra's new gold bling jeans

Ahhhh, cool Cassandra has shown up to model a new outfit

Savannah says "ta-da!"
In honor of fall and winter approaching (well, ok technically fall is here) we went out to start our seasonal clothes shopping! Griffin and Alyssa are almost set. The girls are just barely getting started. Here is the crew showing off their newly aquired goods! I'm sure we'll be showing off more stuff in the next couple of weeks....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for fall clothes...I know you love fall. Alyssa is too cute showing off her clothes I love the expressions on her face! Griffin is Griffin lol I would expect no less from him. Savannah and Cassandra sure have the posing down. They are all too cute.

Shari

The Neally Family said...

I love their new clothes. It's no wonder the kids get so excited about them when we love to have them pose in new outfits. I really love Alyssa's pjs. Where did you get those? Griffin is adorable posing for his new shirts too.

fluffyslippers said...

Lea~i got the jammies at carters. Griffin is such a ham! :)

my life said...

love the fashion show.. alyssa is too cute with her smiles.. and griffin being naked from the waste down is hilarious!! and like Shari said.. Savannah & Cassandra are natural posers..love it!!