Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're home from Greer

this is the beautiful forest we hiked around in near Big Lake
more pretty forest

ok, maybe we're a lil intrigued with the greenery LOL




this was the hike that Shane and I took the kids plus our niece, Allison, on. It was called the Butler trail. it was about a mile or more and took us an hour. it started raining, we heard thunder and the wind in the trees. absolutely gorgeous! Alyssa loved hiking!


My little woodsey girl
Near Big Lake and rainy again
Woodland creatures :-)

Me and the 5 Dwarfs!

Ok, odd posing but they all look happy don't they?
Well I have more to add but Blogger isn't letting me add more pics so :-( I'll try to finish tomorrow!

2 comments:

my life said...

susan, those forest pix remind me of twilight.. i know i know.. i am a DORK!!

fluffyslippers said...

LMAO Kristy! I love ya even if you are a Twilight dork :-) The girls love that movie. Cassandra made up some song about "edward's cute. edward's hot..he's the boy i like a lot" yikes!

xo