Sunday, August 10, 2008

random thoughts





ahhhh yes, the joy of random thoughts. do i feel more or less random as i get older? hard to tell. probably more random. my friend jewells and i love the fact we can have a conversation with each other and have it be a series of random thoughts connected only by short breaths inbetween. we can talk about husbands one min, waxing the next, kids' pooping habits and our mothers. maybe it's because we've been friends for 20+ years or maybe we cosmically love the fact that we "get" each others random ramblings so well.


so my random thoughts for today...

*how much i hate the kids having to go to school

*how much i do love the peace and security of nighttime knowing everyone is safe in their bed

*when i watch the equestrian sports on the olympics i remember when i wanted to do that myself

*that having some hot sex 2 nights in a row basically guarantees you WON'T get it for a 3rd night in a row...no matter how early the kids fall asleep

*realizing i must go to costco this week and it will be 105 degrees again

*realizing it will be 100 degrees until october most likely

*there are 7 months until my disneyland trip

*i need to go back to weight watchers

*i hate my husband some days because he made his vasectomy consultation appt

*i think of our angel baby every day

*i am already christmas shopping in my head

*alyssa's curls make me smile

*alyssa rocking out to Maroon 5 music makes me laugh

*the fact that my girls get sweat thighs over the jonas brothers makes me laugh and makes shane psychotic


i guess that's enough random thoughts for today!

No comments: